Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Trimester



I've started this blog in order to keep up with my life and the life inside of me. Im 15 weeks pregnant today and Im going to get better at documenting my life for my family and future. I've always used photography as my way to document my story. Now it's time to start talking about it.

After our two year anniversary. we decided it's time to expand our family. After halting the use of any form of BC, it was immediate that we found out we were expecting. Wow.....That happened very fast. When is really a good time? When are you really ever ready for this change? Well Im about to find out.

Our first Positive Test was on November 2, 2010.

Our first time to SEE the heart beat was December 1, 2010

Our first time to see the arms and legs moving was December 29, 2010

Our next appointment is January 26, 2011

The FIRST TRIMESTER:

The 1st trimester was Great. No morning sickness, no vomiting or crazy symptoms. As I was soaring through the "what to expect when expecting" book, I thought I was very abnormal condiering every other sentence focused on ways to ease your morning sickness. Apparently I'm one of 25% of women who didn't get sick during their 1st trimester. What a blessing.
Eating often is a must or I will get weak/queazy. I haven't had any weird cravings, as Im a picky eater already. So I'd say my pickiness has probably increased. The moment I found out I was pregnant, I stopped drinking diet coke. A typical day would consist of 3 or more soda's pre-pregnancy. Not now. It's about that baby. I have realized it's okay to have an occasional soda, but 2-3 per month as opposed to day. Im a pretty healthy eater anyway, but now Im really focusing on protein, Vit C and D and eating veggies and fruits. As natural as I can. Though America makes that hard, I've chosen to change my lifestyle for my family.

I have recently experienced abdominal ligament streaching. They say with your first child your muscles and ligaments aren't use to the streaching, so there will be occasional pain when sneezing or moving in a weird dierection too quickly.

Im documenting my Belly Bump and will have that album together. But for now, I'll post my 15 week Baby Bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment